Hair Loss, Beauty and Aesthetics Clinic
A clinic providing a range of solutions for hair loss, with cosmetic beauty treatments for the face and body.
This clinic intends to complement rather than replace what is available in the NHS.
The clinic ethos is to help people regain their confidence using evidence based treatments. The clinic welcomes the full range of hair and skin types.
Services are available for adults over the age of 18 and for those between the ages of 16 and 18 with written parental consent.
The clinic operates by appointment, which can be booked using the button below.
Pre appointment enquiries are welcomed using the contact form, by email (email@example.com or by telephone 01270 747 393)
- Multiple options for hair loss treatments. Topical medications can be guided by a TrichoTest (DNA test which personalises treatment). Platelet Rich Plasma, Pharma Hermetic Hair Recovery Programme, Skingenuity Hair Restoration, Mesotherapy with WOW fusion and Regenera (coming later in the year). The effectiveness of treatments can be monitored with TrichoLab imaging.
- Wigs , wig care products and hair replacement systems for more advanced hair loss.
- Injectable treatments for skin concerns including Botulinum Toxin, Dermal Fillers (Definisse, Juvederm and Belotero) including lip fillers, Platelet Rich Plasma, Microneedling with bespoke WOW fusion cocktails and Belotero Revive Skin Booster
- Medical Grade Skin Care for face and body including ZO Skin Health, Obagi, Neostrata and Cyspera
- Facial maintenance treatments: Peel2Glow, Glo
- Light Emitting Diode (LED) treatments Dermalux LED and LightStim for wrinkles.
- Skin camouflage (Derma Color, CoverMark, Keromask and Veil Ranges) and post acne/post procedure makeup with Oxygenetix.
- Permanent hair removal using electrolysis
- Skin blemish removal: using electrolysis including milia and skin tag removal
- Brow treatments: Hi Brow shape, tint and style and Brow lamination