Before Your Appointment
The following will take place prior to your arrival at the clinic
You will receive an automated confirmation of the appointment via the booking system.
An email confirmation shall be sent that includes a medical history form and a COVID-19 questionnaire. It will ask you the following questions (these questions may be amended as the situation evolves). If you answer yes to any of these questions please do not book.
• Are you currently suspected of having COVID-19?
• Have you been in contact with or are living with someone suspected or confirmed of having Covid-19?
• Do you have a fever, or have you had a high temperature in the last 14 days (a fever is a temperature?
greater than 37.8c?
• Have you had a cough or any other respiratory signs in the last 14 days?
• Do you suffer from any of the following? Diabetes, cardiovascular disease, including hypertension,
chronic lung disease, immunodeficiency, cancer under active treatment?
• Are you pregnant?
• Are you over 70 years of age?
It is imperative that these forms are completed and returned to email@example.com via email before your appointment. Please aim to return these the day before your appointment (or at the earliest 48 hours before your appointment and latest the morning of your appointment).
If a form has not been received before your appointment, a non-attendance fee will be charged in accordance with our standard terms and conditions.
Until the pandemic has been declared over the clinic will be operating a “closed door policy”. This means that only patients with an appointment will be seen..
You shall receive our usual text message reminder before the appointment.
It is a requirement that:
· You must attend your appointment unaccompanied.
· Upon arrival you must wash your hands or use the hand gel provided. Hand gel will be located on the shelf near the entry door on the right hand side as you enter.
· Please limit the wearing of jewellery. Wedding rings may be worn provided hands are kept clear from the face
· Minimal make up should be worn
· Please limit the number of personal possessions you bring with you.
· When the treatment is complete you must wash your hands once more.