Cosmetic skin concerns dealt with include acne, acne scarring, rosacea, pigmentation concerns, lines , wrinkles and sagging skin.
All skin types are welcome.
An aesthetics skin consultation is required to ensure that you are fully assessed and advised on the range of options available to you. Stress, getting older, smoking, alcohol and sun damage all can take their toll on the skin so you will be advised on lifestyle and skincare as well as the procedures that can be used.
Services available include: Wrinkle relaxing treatments including using Botulinum or Platelet Rich Plasma for skin and hair rejuvenation, dermal fillers, Obagi and ZO Skin care packages including peels, electrolysis for hair and blemish removal.
The initial consultation
Depending on your needs the initial consultation may take up to 45 minutes. The time is needed to find out what you would like to alter and then to agree realistic goals. The aim is to enhance your natural look
Your facial expressions will be examined and a systematic approach will be taken looking firstly overall at the condition of your skin (acne, melasma, photo-damage, thin skin or pigmentation), then at the upper face (frown lines, forehead, thin skin/pigmentation); middle face (crows feet, bunny lines, drooped brow, nose hooking, cheek volume /loss of contour), and finally the lower third of the face and the neck (nasolabial folds, perioral lines, chin dimpling, marionette lines, lip volume/shape loss, platysmal bands, gummy smiles, wide set jaw/ masseter hypertrophy).Outside the face, hand fillers are an option. There is no fee for follow up aesthetic/skin consultations.
Good to know
- Before and after photographs will be taken for treatment to proceed.
- Written consent will be required for photographs and the procedure.
- No aesthetic treatments will be administered in pregnancy or if breast feeding.
- Treatments can sometimes be given on the day of the consultation.You must advise the clinic of any allergies, medications or medical conditions.If you have any concerns about the treatment after the procedure, please ring the clinic so that your concern can be assessed.
- Payment for all treatments are taken in advance.
- The clinic reserves the right to decline requested treatment if it is assessed as not being appropriate.
- Results may vary.